Where can you find my books?
Here ! Shipping worldwide.
Why restaurants and photography ?
My family has been in the restaurant industry since and even before I was born. My father has had many restaurants in Paris and now in Monaco. I wanted to follow his footsteps and open a tapas bar. I studied at Le Cordon Bleu, graduated with my Cuisine Diploma then worked for him for some time. Then as a sous-chef in a French restaurant in London called Cépages. Despite loving this industry, It's a tough one so I decided to stop and focus on another passion of mine which is photography. As I love eating out, I decided to share with you my favourite spots, which I also combined with my latest photographs taken in those places. Hope you enjoy this random mix.
On The Other Side of Paris:
- 0Fr, 3 Rue Paul Dubois, 75003 Paris
- Shakespeare and Company, 37 Rue de la Bûcherie, 75005 Paris
- La Belle Hortense, 31 Rue Vieille du Temple, 75003 Paris
On The Other Side of Ibiza:
- La Galeria Elefante, Carrer de San Miquel, K.m 3,2, 07817 Ibiza
- Happinez, Carrer de Sant Josep, Km 10, 07830 Ibiza
- Raco Verd, Carrer de Pere Escanellas 49, 07830 Ibiza
- Pom Thaï, Carrer de Cala de Bou 73, 07829 Ibiza
- Disfruta la Vida, Carrer de Castelar 22, 07800 Ibiza
- Can Pou, Carrer Can Pou 1, 07830 Ibiza